Pushing the limits of what is possible while staying true to our core value of offering high-quality products – that has always been the motto for the paul&ernst crew.
This push forward is also nicely illustrated by our bikes. With the main weight positioned in the front, the driver of any paul&ernst bike is able to orchestrate the ride from the back, keeping control over any situation and making sure the bike is moving in the right direction.
Pulled in other directions
After interest in our bikes soared and we started conquering markets worldwide, a few questions kept lingering in the back of our heads.
- What if a client wanted to pull their wares instead of pushing them?
- What if their business required a smaller load with an equally big impact?
- What if someone needed additional storage space to complement their paul&ernst bike?
Luckily, being open to new ideas is another one of our virtues here at paul&ernst HQ.
That is why, when approached by a client looking for a concrete trailer solution, we did not hesitate at all. We gathered with our product designers, the engineering department and production leader and came up with a range of trailers as depicted below.
Meet the Trailer famiglia
- paul&ernst Trailer Small – The Compact One
This trailer is available with a 170 liter of dry storage, 170 liter of refrigerated storage or a half-half combination. The storage space is easily reached through two lids made out of high-pressure laminate as all our work surfaces. Note the comfort coupler allowing for easy attachment to an e-bike.
- paul&ernst Trailer Basic – The Dynamic One
This trailer offers the same options as above and also includes a sink with two, 14 liter water tanks. This means that access to fresh water is no longer a concern, while also not having to worry about grey water disposal throughout the day. This trailer was designed with beverage solutions in mind, allowing for easy combination with any kind of paul&ernst bike.
- paul&ernst Trailers Ice Cream – The Cool Ones
These two trailers are designed to offer the same services as our paul&ernst Ice Cream Bikes Square and Pozzetti – just at a somewhat smaller scale. They are available with glass windows or metal lids and hold between 60 (Trailer Square) to 70 (Trailer Pozzetti) liters of ice cream without needing to be connected to power for up to 6 hours.
While they are very different in their set-ups and their approaches, there are also a few details that are all the same for our trailers.
- Easily combined with any paul&ernst bike
- Comfort coupler which can be attached to any kind of e-bike
- Support wheel included for easy maneuvering of the trailer
- A rattan basket on the back of the trailer for additional storage space
Ready to stop trailing and race ahead?
Come visit us in Wattens, Austria or pay us a virtual visit. Get in touch with our Sales Team today!
+43 1 3616610 0